PayPal Buyer Protection
PayPal offers more than just
quick checkout on The Little Used Store. We also help keep your identity
and financial info secure. Plus, with PayPal Buyer
Protection, we cover all your eligible The Little Used Store items for
the full purchase
price-with no limits and at no
additional cost. So go ahead, shop with confidence.
PayPal is with you
every step of the way.
Eligible transactions are
PayPal protects you when you don't receive
a The Little Used Store item you've bought, or if an item you've
received is significantly different than it was
To qualify for PayPal Buyer
Protection, you must meet all of these requirements:
- Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item on The Little Used Store.
- Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments-like a deposit followed by a final payment-are not eligible.
- Send the payment through:
- The The Little Used Store "add to cart or view cart " buttons, or
- The The Little Used Store invoice, or
- The "Send Money" tab on your PayPal account overview page by sending payment for "The Little Used Store Items".
- Of course we will do everything we can for our customers to have a satisfactory experience on our web site, but if you feel you need to you can a Dispute within 60 days of the date you sent the payment-then follow the online dispute resolution process.
- Keep your PayPal account in good standing.
How do I know if I'm purchasing
an eligible item on The Little Used Store?
Look for the buyer
protection message in the The Little Used Stores listings. If you see this
message, and you meet the eligibility requirements, then
your purchase is covered by PayPal Buyer Protection.
How much coverage do I get with
PayPal Buyer Protection?
If you see the The Little Used Store.com
buyer protection message, and if PayPal finds in your
favor on your Claim, PayPal will reimburse you for the
full purchase price of the item and original shipping
costs-with no cap on coverage. The amount of coverage
varies based on the The Little Used Store website where the purchase is
PayPal will not reimburse you for the
return shipping costs that you incur to return a
Significantly Not as Described item to the seller or
other party PayPal specifies.